Our annual #FHFiveDays events are back from April 1-5! Each year, for five consecutive days, we welcome public affairs and communications professionals to our Brussels office to talk about how to advance the profession and inspire them to do great work. 2019 is definitely the year of change, with its set of challenges but also with its opportunities.
During our #FHFiveDays, we will help our audience navigate the troubled waters of communications. We will be talking about content production, reputation building, visual branding, political campaigning and media outreach.
- New institutions, new you: Profiling your organisation in the ‘year of change’ – Monday, April 1 (1000-1130)
- Post-election campaign strategy for NGOs and Non-Profits – Tuesday, April 2 (1600-1730)
- Advanced content strategy – Wednesday, April 3 (1600-1730)
- How to make media a seamless part of your communications – Thursday, April 4 (1600-1730)
- What lobbyists can learn from political campaign communications – Friday, April 5 (1000-1130)
This is our fourth edition of #FHFiveDays, but this year we will be introducing our new visual branding check-ups where people can come get one-to-one feedback on how their communications appear on social media, web and print (every day before/after each #FHFiveDays session).
For those who would like to attend our sessions, please register as soon as you can for no more than two sessions, the seats get filled quickly!
We’re looking forward to sparking interesting conversations at our 2019 #FHFiveDays!
Find Out More
November 29, 2018