The next step in your professional journey starts here…
We like success. In all shapes and forms. But we find it most rewarding when we see it in our people. That is why we’re committed to expanding your mind and broadening your horizons. Whatever your goals may be, let FleishmanHillard set the stage for the most rewarding professional experience of your life.
For more information on our office culture, please see here.
Our Career Opportunities
- Design Intern, FH Studio Public Affairs Consultancy, Brussels
- Junior Consultant, Financial Services Public Affairs Consultancy, Brussels
- Graduate Intern, Energy, Climate and Mobility Public Affairs Consultancy, 6-month paid internship, Brussels
- Graduate Intern, Financial Services Public Affairs Consultancy, 6-month paid internship, Brussels
- Graduate Intern, Integrated Communications and Reputation Management Public Affairs, 6-months paid internship, Brussels
FleishmanHillard Brussels is always looking for talented professionals to join our team. If no opportunities are advertised above, you are welcome to forward a CV and cover letter to our talent development team.
All About Our Recruitment Process
Wondering what will happen after you have submitted your application? Please see below for a step-by-step outline of our recruitment process.
For more information on how we process your information, please see our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
FleishmanHillard in Brussels has a successful undergraduate internship programme with a range of European academic institutions. The programme is aimed at students at the end of their second year of undergraduate study who wish to spend an academic year in business as part of their degree programme.
Applications are managed by partner institutions. University lecturers or careers services interested in becoming a partner in the programme are invited to contact us for further information.
There are currently no internships listed.