When it comes to being heard within the political arena, it’s important to have many voices speaking on your behalf. That’s why corporations, associations, and nonprofit institutions — large and small — call on FleishmanHillard to help them achieve their public policy goals. Our public affairs specialists will:
- develop outreach campaigns to engage and influence key political stakeholders through channels from direct advocacy to media relations and events
- use research to analyse the political landscape and how it relates to your business objectives
- build trusted relationships and strengthen your reputation with relevant government and non-government audiences and organisations
Your issues are being decided every day in the many European institutions. You can rely on FleishmanHillard to be there to support you from strategy formulation to tactical implementation.
Strong relationships with European policymakers are critical for any organisation wishing to effectively manage its public affairs issues. FleishmanHillard is on hand to make all aspects of your government relations strategy become a reality. As a starting point, FleishmanHillard can:
- provide tactical advice on the right strategic approach to engaging with policymakers
- advise on whom to meet, when to meet them and what to say
- assist in the organisation of meetings and the preparation of briefing materials and speaking points
As part of any government relations programme, materials such as position papers and backgrounders may need to be drafted. The FleishmanHillard team is practiced at taking technical issues and ensuring that they have political resonance for those an organisation is seeking to engage with.