Financial Services Team
Integrated Public Affairs Team
FleishmanHillard in Brussels is Europe’s leading EU public affairs and communications consultancy. We have an excellent track record of advising blue chip clients as they navigate regulatory, political and policy issues of substantial commercial and societal significance. Our approach hinges on close partnership, offering deep expertise and applying insight as well as creativity to our clients’ issues.
Both our Financial Services and Integrated Public Affairs teams consist of over 30 full-time consultants advising for large and/or international clients with significant issues. Specifically, we advise these clients on the implications of legislative and other policy developments for their organisations, and develop advocacy strategies that help them meet their objectives and enhance their positioning.
The Team Coordinator will provide logistics and administrative support to the team. We are looking for a highly organised, proactive, pragmatic and flexible team player who is enthusiastic, works well under pressure and takes initiative. Experience working as an executive assistant or coordinating logistics would be an asset.
This varied role will consist of providing administrative support including:
- Formatting of presentations and documentation for client assignments in coordination with consulting staff. This requires an excellent knowledge of MS Powerpoint, MS Word and MS Excel. Knowledge of design programmes, such as Canva, is an advantage
- Event coordination (database management, preparation of mailing materials)
- Preparation of large (often multi-day) meetings, including material production, event management and technical support (backing up IT support personnel)
- Preparation of the weekly team planning and follow-up, support the organisation of client calls, event registration, travel and logistics for consulting team members
- Keep all the team contacts, documents and folders up to date
- Writing team meeting minutes / notes
- Preparation of induction programmes and coordination of onboarding
Expected skills and competencies
- An enthusiastic team player with a flexible and can-do attitude
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly complex multi-national environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise/reprioritise deadlines rapidly and able to handle multiple diaries
- Pragmatic, hands-on, results oriented and very reliable
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French (other languages an asset), together with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and other presentation and productivity software is essential
Our philosophy hinges on supportive teamwork and we look for individuals who are motivated by the opportunity to be part of a market-leading, high-calibre and culturally rich group. FleishmanHillard’s reputation for quality, creativity, and results is what distinguishes us in our market.