FleishmanHillard’s Brussels office is seeking a graduate intern to support the Human Resources team
FleishmanHillard in Brussels is Europe’s leading EU public affairs and communications consultancy. We have an excellent track record of advising blue chip clients as they navigate regulatory, political and policy issues of substantial commercial and societal significance. We advise our clients on the implications of legislative and other policy developments for their organisations, and develop advocacy strategies that help them meet their objectives and enhance their positioning. Our approach hinges on close partnership, offering deep expertise and applying insight as well as creativity to our clients’ issues.
As an intern in the Human Resources team, you will provide business administration support to the HR Director overall whilst supporting recruiting activities, learning & development programmes and other HR related initiatives.
- 6-month paid internship
- Starting date: asap
Recruitment and Business Administration support
- Participate in various parts of the recruitment lifecycle including: screening resumes, scheduling interviews, set-up written test and reference checks.
- Work on candidate sourcing processes that encourage and support diversity and inclusion.
- Manage and update recruitment database, and post and manage open positions, network with universities.
- Coordinate of the selection process of FleishmanHillard’s undergraduate internship programme
- Coordinate of job fairs
- Prepare offer letters and contracts
- Administration of general HR documents and maintain all Belgian personnel files
- Support other ad hoc projects as appropriate
Learning and Development
- Support the HR Director with training coordination for all office training sessions and StrengthScope programme. This includes:
- Scheduling, tracking, and follow up (incl. collecting feedback) for training sessions
- Managing, updating, and reporting on local training and participant lists
- Support DE&I training initiatives that encourage and support diversity and inclusion
Our ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented problem-solver with strong research, communication, organisational, and analytical skills. In addition, we are seeking:
- Recent graduate in Human Resources
- A team player with a proactive approach looking to embark upon a career in HR
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written and oral communication skills
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver – gets things moving and keeps them on track
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and respecting deadlines
- Proactive, autonomous and resilient
- Set priorities and follow through on commitments
- English in an advanced level
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook calendar meetings and Excel
You will be excited by the thought of
- An exciting internship in a dynamic firm that’s part of an international network
- Having an end to end view on the recruitment activities
- Learning how to use FleishmanHillard’s recruitment tools
- Bringing insights on the best approach to increase the attractiveness of our recruitment
- Having a coordinator role in training events
- Having responsibilities of your own and objectives to deliver (under the guidance of the HR Director)
- Continuous learning