FleishmanHillard’s Brussels office is seeking an intern to support its Reputation practice.
FleishmanHillard in Brussels is Europe’s leading EU public affairs and communications consultancy. We have an excellent track record of advising blue chip clients as they navigate regulatory, political and policy issues of substantial commercial and societal significance. We advise our clients on the implications of legislative and other policy developments for their organisations, and develop advocacy strategies that help them meet their objectives and enhance their positioning. Our approach hinges on close partnership, offering deep expertise and applying insight as well as creativity to our clients’ issues.
We are looking for an intern with an interest to join our Reputation team working on communications strategy aiming to raise our clients’ profile, engage on social media and with traditional media, shape and disseminate their messages and leverage their different communications channels targeting the EU policymakers and stakeholders ecosystem.
- 6-month paid internship
- Starting date: December 2020
- We are considering students currently doing their bachelor or master at university in courses such as political science or business where there is a strong European focus
- Good understanding of EU policymaking
Skills & Competencies required
- Ability to manage multiple issues and deadlines
- Entrepreneurial and creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication in English is a must; fluency in one or more other languages is a plus
- Good understanding of story telling approach, engagement on social media and interest for the mediatic world (international, EU and/or local)
- Commitment to the highest standards of service delivery
- Ability to build and maintain trusting relationships
- Dynamic, curious, supportive, collaborative and willing team player
Our philosophy hinges on supportive team working and we look for individuals who are motived by the opportunity to be part of a market-leading, high caliber and culturally rich group. FleishmanHillard’s reputation for quality, creativity, and results is the foundation of our distinguished status in the industry.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please send your cv (Europass cv’s are not accepted) and cover letter using this link.