FleishmanHillard’s Brussels office is seeking a consultant to support its Reputation practice.
FleishmanHillard in Brussels is Europe’s leading EU public affairs and communications consultancy. We have an excellent track record of advising blue chip clients as they navigate regulatory, political and policy issues of substantial commercial and societal significance. We advise our clients on the implications of legislative and other policy developments for their organisations, or on reputational challenges they may face, and develop advocacy and communications strategies that help them meet their objectives and enhance their positioning. Our approach hinges on close partnership, offering deep expertise and applying insight as well as creativity to our clients’ issues.
We are looking for a consultant with an interest to join our Integrated Communications and Reputation team working on communications strategy aiming to raise our clients’ profile, engage on social media and with traditional media, shape and disseminate their messages and leverage their different communications channels targeting the EU policymakers and stakeholders ecosystem.
- Candidates will have a first working experience relating to communications and/or media relations. This experience should ideally be acquired working with the EU institutions, EU trade associations, in-house or through a communications consultancy.
- Good understanding of EU policymaking
Skills & competencies required
- Excellent oral and written communication in English is a must; fluency in one or more other languages is a plus
- Good understanding of story telling approach. Experience and knowledge in copywriting, proofreading and editing
- Good understanding of social and traditional media channels (international, EU and/or local)
- Ability to build and maintain trusting relationships
- Ability to manage multiple issues and deadlines
- Entrepreneurial and creative approach to problem solving
- Commitment to the highest standards of service delivery
- Dynamic, curious, supportive, collaborative and willing team player