Ever wondered what it’s like to be a graphic designer & creative assistant in a public affairs consultancy agency? Want to work on a variety of print, digital and interactive projects?
FleishmanHillard is one of the world’s leading communications firms, with 2,300 employees working in more than 80 offices in 29 countries around the globe. Our public affairs practice offers the premier network dedicated to public affairs with over 500 specialised consultants in offices throughout Europe and North America.
The internship will provide numerous great opportunities including:
• 6-12 months working in a multinational and dynamic office of one of the world’s largest communications agencies
• Being a full member of our design team exposed to all aspects of creative design and consultancy
• An environment to apply your skills in a wide variety of design projects, both offline and online, for global brands across clients in different industry sectors
• Produce a variety of design outputs and documentation across a range of projects, demonstrating creativity and a flair for design
• Concept, design & execute offline & online assets including website buttons, newsletters, banners, brochures and infographic
• Assist in the creation and maintenance of web content (including creating and uploading web optimised images, making updates with HTML/CSS and PHP)
• Support quality and consistency across online creative
• Collaborate in brainstorming and idea generation meetings
• Create digital image assets, email marketing programs, online advertising, along with creating assets for client blogs and social media outlets
• Assist with image retouching and editing
The programme is aimed at undergraduates currently completing their second or third year at university in courses such as multimedia or digital design. An ideal candidate should have:
• A “can-do” approach to life and the ability to produce work to high standard, including attention to detail
• An interest in European affairs
• Technical competence in use of MAC and PC systems
• Experience in using design softwares such as Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop (Adobe Creative Suite)
• Proficiency in using online design and media resources such as photo libraries
• Excellent knowledge of WordPress or Drupal, Adobe/Flash, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Initiative and creative flare
• The capacity to deal with conflicting priorities, work under pressure and deliver for deadlines
• Excellent communication skills; able to explain how the design meets the brief
• An ability to work in an innovative environment, with a proactive and multi-cultural team
Interested students should submit the Portfolio, CV and a letter of motivation to FleishmanHillard.
- Remuneration: FleishmanHillard EU covers the monthly living expenses of interns.
- Academic commitments: FleishmanHillard EU is happy to discuss with partner institutions arrangements to ensure a certain part of the working week is set aside for research for final year dissertations or research projects. We are also happy to seek to ensure that interns are placed in an environment where specific language skills are used as required by their course programmes.