Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard in Brussels is Europe’s leading EU public affairs and communications consultancy. We have an excellent track record of advising blue chip clients as they navigate regulatory, political and policy issues of substantial commercial and societal significance. Our approach hinges on close partnership, offering deep expertise and applying insight as well as creativity to our clients’ issues.
Within our Brussels office, our Financial Services team consists of 20 full-time consultants advising over 30 clients spanning banks, investors, insurance companies, market infrastructures, data providers, corporates and credit rating agencies. Specifically, we advise these clients on the implications of legislative and other policy developments for their organisations, and develop advocacy strategies that help them meet their objectives and enhance their positioning.
The Team Coordinator will provide logistics and administrative support to the team. We are looking for a highly organised, proactive, pragmatic and flexible team player who is enthusiastic, works well under pressure and takes initiative. Experience working as an executive assistant or coordinating logistics would be an asset.
This varied role will consist of providing administrative support including:
- Formatting of presentations and documentation for client assignments in coordination with consulting staff. This requires an excellent knowledge of MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Excel. Knowledge of design programs, such as Canva, is an advantage
- Event coordination (database management, preparation of mailing materials)
- Preparation of large (often multi-day) meetings, including material production, event management, catering coordination and technical support (backing up IT support personnel)
- Preparation of the weekly team planning and follow-up, support the organisation of meetings, event registration, travel and logistics for consulting team members
- Keep all the team contacts, documents and folders up to date
- An enthusiastic team player with a flexible and can-do attitude
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly complex multi-national environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise/reprioritise deadlines rapidly and able to handle multiple diaries
- Pragmatic, hands-on, results oriented and very reliable
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French (other languages an asset), together with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and other presentation and productivity software is essential
Our philosophy hinges on supportive teamwork and we look for individuals who are motivated by the opportunity to be part of a market-leading, high-calibre and culturally rich group. FleishmanHillard’s reputation for quality, creativity, and results is what distinguishes us in our market.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please send your CV (Europass CVs are not accepted) AND motivation letter through our website: http://fleishmanhillard.com/careers/.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.