Ever wondered what it’s like to be a graphic designer & creative assistant in a public affairs consultancy agency?
Want to work on a variety of print, digital and interactive projects?
FleishmanHillard is one of the largest communications agencies in the world. We are currently seeking undergraduate interns to spend six months 2017-2018 working in our dynamic European Union office in Brussels.
The internship will provide numerous great opportunities including:
- A year working in a multinational and dynamic office of one of the world’slargest communications agencies
- Being a full member of our design team exposed to all aspects of creative designand consultancy
- An environment to apply your skills in a wide variety of design projects, bothoffline and online, for global brands across clients in different industry sectors
- The ability to build a solid portfolio of work
- Produces a variety of design outputs and documentation across a range of projects, demonstrating creativity and a flair for design
- Concept, design & execute offline & online assets including website buttons,newsletters, banners, brochures and infographics
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of web content (including creating and uploading web optimized images, making updates with HTML/CSS and PHP)
- Support quality and consistency across online creative
- Collaborate in brainstorming and idea generation meetings
- Create digital image assets, email marketing programs, online advertising, along with creating assets for client blogs and social media outlets
- Assist with image retouching and editing
The programme is aimed at undergraduates currently completing their second year at university in courses such as multimedia or digital design.
An ideal candidate should have:
- A “can-do” approach to life and the ability to produce work to high standard, including attention to detail
- An interest in European affairs
- Technical competence in use of MAC and PC systems
- Experience in using design software such as Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Proficiency in using online design and media resources such as photo libraries.
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress or Drupal, Adobe/Flash, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Initiative and creative flare
- The capacity to deal with conflicting priorities, work under pressure and deliver for deadlines
- Excellent communication skills; able to explain how the design meets the brief.
- An ability to work in an innovative environment, with a proactive and multi-cultural team
Interested students should submit a Curriculum Vitae and a letter of motivation to FleishmanHillard via the course leader at their university.
- Initial applications should be submitted via their course leaders by Friday, 27th January, 5pm BST
- Interviews with selected students will take place in the week of 13th February 2017
- FleishmanHillard EU covers the monthly living expenses of undergraduate interns and provides for two return journeys to the intern’s home country per internship (within the EU)
- FleishmanHillard EU is happy to discuss with partner institutions arrangements to ensure a certain part of the working week is set aside for research for final year dissertations or research projects. We are also happy to seek to ensure that interns are placed in an environment where specific language skills are used as required by their course programmes.
Download the full leaflet here